martes, 15 de julio de 2014

2nd. week, Visit Cultural.

     We started the week celebrating the birthday of our classmates Edith and Adriana on 7 and 8 July respectively, Omayra arrived with cakes to celebrate a moment in the classroom and with Veronique sang in French.


   


   As we already know train ride, some of us went to see the Arc de Triomphe, which is an icon for this country. Later we went to go Champs Élysées, to know what offers this great avenue.



   On Friday was a day awaited by many of us because we went to visit the Louvre and many things impressed me, the area occupied by this huge museum, the many people who visit from all over the world, but all the enormous cultural wealth I possesses. We can not to visit all the museum but we saw works by artists like Da Vinci, Caravaggio, and others.

     See the paintings was wonderful. In the Greek and Egyptian area the sculptures were great, it is inevitable to think about how they could do so to prove that wonderful piece of art, made with human hands and tools that we have not today. It was also very shocking to know some pots, ornamental figures, furnitures and even jewelry created before our age, compared with cultures in Mexico, egypt have vivid colors, many details and were made in earlier times. I enjoyed visiting this museum to share what I saw and have another perspective on my country.



I enjoyed visiting this museum to share what I saw and have another perspective on my country.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario